Monday, January 18, 2010

Out with the old

NOT in with the new. In an effort to simplify my house and life, I have been decluttering, which has seemed like a never ending task. So finally, on January 18th, I have come up with a New Year's Resolution! (Have I mentioned that I'm really good at procrastinating?) Starting today, I am vowing to throw away or donate 10 things from my house every single day. And blowing my nose and throwing away the tissue won't count. I'm talking things. Clothes that haven't fit anyone in 3 years, pieces of toys we got rid of years ago, sippy cups that haven't been used in two years, nursing supplies (my "baby" is 4!)....yes, we have all of that in the house, and more. I drive past Goodwill at least once a week, so every week I will take my donation pile and actually drop it off instead of letting it live in the back of the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment