Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stocking up again and saved 91%! Plus FREE CHEESE at Meijer!

So I *thought* I was completely stocked up on cheese, but Meijers has a deal today only that makes it free! They have Kraft cheese 3 for $5.00, get an instant $1 off at the register when you buy 3. It's working on multiples of 3 in each transaction, and today only (1/31), they still have the catalina printing for $5.00 off your next order when you buy 5, and the catalinas will roll (meaning you can use the coupon on your next cheese purchase and it will print a new one)! Sooo...buy 6 bags or blocks of cheese. It will come to $10.00. The register will deduct $2.00 automatically ($1 for each of the purchase of 3), then use 3 $1 off 2 Kraft cheese coupons, which can be found here or in the 1/24 Smartsource insert. That will deduct another $3. You'll pay $5.00 the first time, but you can use the $5.00 coupon you get off each of your next orders, making all the others FREE, plus when you're done you'll still have a $5.00 coupon!! Hope that made sense!

So this morning I went to Target and Meijer.

Target:

2 bags of Hersheys Pieces - .24 cents each (they are $2.24...use the $1.00 off coupon from the 1/24 Smartsource insert plus the $1.00 off Target coupon here)

4 Digiornio pizzas $4.50-$4.00 coupon, making each one .50 cents! (I had these high dollar coupons left over from my Digiornio Houseparty...after everyone left I realized there were still a few coupons left!)

1 box Up trash bags...$2.62...I had a .75 cent off coupon I got in a mailer


Meijer:

30 bags/blocks of Kraft cheese

2 loaves bread .93 cents each

6 boxes Wheat Thins and Triscuits $1.88 on sale...I used 6 $1.00 one coupons from the 1/24 Smartsource and 2 $1.00 off 3 Meijer Mealbox coupons found here, making each box .55 cents

2 cans Kraft Parmesan cheese $2.99 and I used $1.00 off one found here so $1.99 each

1 Tropicana orange juice FREE! with a catalina coupon I had from a couple of weeks ago

5 Philadelphia cream cheese...just like the Kraft cheese deal above, but this one is a money maker! On sale for $1.25 each. Buy 5...use the $1 off 3 Meijer Mealbox coupon here and the $1 off 4 printable here


Sooo...altogether I spent $13.49 out of pocket and saved $136.78!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! great Shopping!

    I want free cheese, too! (insert whining voice for this one) *smile*

    ReplyDelete