Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Plan for the week 3/15-3/21


I'm still working on my $20 a week budget, so I'm working a lot out of my pantry and freezers. Two weeks in, and I've barely touched the freezer in the garage! I'm going to pull some stuff out of there this week...


Monday: Chili, cornbread, salad

Tuesday: Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, sauteed spinach, rolls

Wednesday: Coney dogs, oven fries, salad

Thursday: Chicken pot pie, peas

Friday: BBQ ribs, cole slaw, potato salad

Saturday: Leftover buffet

Sunday: Greek salads

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com!

3 comments:

  1. how do you prepare the coney dogs your menu sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job mama! I"m so glad you've been able to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making the coney dogs with leftover chili from last night...I just use the not-so-chunky parts of the chili, then add chopped onion and mustard. YUM!

    ReplyDelete