Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday food 3/04

So I really, really wanted the broccoli I bought yesterday...I have a way of making it that I swear I could eat every day. But I had some tomato and lettuce that I had to use up today, so I had to make the tacos tonight. *sigh* Can't waste food, right? The older kids had a half day today, so lunch was for them, too.

Breakfast: cereal, apple slices, milk

Lunch: Macaroni and cheese with ham and peas, cucumber slices, carrots...husband took sandwiches

Dinner: Tacos made with ground beef, beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, and salsa

Snacks: Almonds, raisins, cereal, apples

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I hate it when we waste food!! i just found a bunch of cooked potatos in the fridge and I can't say for sure when they are from so I have to toss them! it totally stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know. I hate, hate, HATE throwing food away. Unless it was a recipe gone wrong, lol. I really did want my broccoli tonight though. *pout*

    ReplyDelete